Bookmark was founded in 2014 with one and only mission – to provide business owners with a quick website building experience. Bookmark is a website builder powered by Artificial Intelligence (AI), which empowers people to instantly create a remarkable website without any technical skills.
Bookmark’s Artificial Intelligence Design Assistant – AIDA – creates smart websites in less than two minutes by making selections from millions of different combinations that are previously created with the help of human creativity and machine learning technology. AIDA is the main guide in the process of editing content and design and eliminator of 90% of the pain points in building a website.
Do you have what it takes to help AIDA deliver easy website building experiences? If your answer is yes, continue reading the following requirements.
Full Stack Engineer will be Responsible for Backend and Frontend architecture, design, development, and deployment of cloud-based features.
● Developing and delivering high impact and quality, well tested, scalable code
● Identify problems and bugs, and solve issues rapidly
● Overall, contribute to the product goals and vision
● Performing code reviews
● 5+ years of experience as Software Developer
● Strong knowledge of PHP
● Experience with HTML5, CSS3
● Experience with MySQL
● Experience with Linux Systems
Advantage will be given to candidates who meet some of the following requirements:
● Object-oriented mindset
● Deep understanding of SOLID principles
● Experience with popular PHP frameworks (Symfony, Laravel)
● Familiarity with reactive JS programming (Vue.js, React)
● Familiarity with implementing third-party services
● Familiarity with Linux system administration
● Familiarity with web servers and high-availability
● Familiarity with database administration and database cluster management
● Competitive salary and career growth opportunities
● Free courses and training programs
● Friendly and fun working environment in a multicultural and fast-growing company
● Happy Fridays and annual team buildings
● Free meals, fruit and coffee
We believe that diverse teams perform better, and we seek to increase our overall team diversity. We make active efforts to reduce the impact of unconscious bias in our hiring process.