On Sep 6, 2017 justincredible wrote:
Setting up a custom search engine which searches every page of your site is simple. Here is what you need to do.
1) Go to Google Custom Search
2) Give your Search Engine a Name and tell it the URL of your website... you can also add other sites to it to crawl as well
(it will be given its own URL outside of your site as well like this)
3) Grab your code. It will come packaged all together like this:
var cx = '005365999122624380592:5uexuc4htig';
var gcse = document.createElement('script');
gcse.async = true;
gcse.src = 'https://cse.google.com/cse.js?cx=' + cx;
var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script');
4) Add a <Code> module to your page and plop that code into it. Save.
* If you would like for your search bar to be centered and not 100% width, you can modify that second portion of code like so:
Let me know if you have any questions.. Happy to help.